thanks for the insight.

unfortunately, i'm in an environment where all kinds of anguish, fear.
uncertainty and doubt (not to mention resistance, fits and threats) were
raised when Y2K bullies "forced" an upgrade to RS 11.03/9 last year, so i'm
pretty far from offering a perspective on bcc.

i'm glad that vendors are attempting to stay competitive, even if not
economically.

i've heard people claim that one advantage of mastering the IOS cli is that
it makes it easier to work with equipment from smaller vendors since many
of them are either outright copying a cisco cli look and feel or hoping to
get bought by them.

do others on the list agree?

"Bradley J. Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on
12/26/2000 03:02:06 PM

Please respond to "Bradley J. Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]