From: Mathias Kenfack-Tabakem
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 4:57 AM
Subject: confused !!!

Hi folks,

Can you help
I 'm curently preparing for the BSCN exam which I hope to take end Jan
beginning Feb. But I seem to be confused on some terminology on OSPF
configuration. Consider the following line: router ospf 1
I know 1 is the proccess ID. The problem is how does this differ from the AS
or area ?
In contrast, in the following command  router eigrp 200. 200 is the AS
Is there a reason for this?
I'll appreciate any help.
Peace