This command first appeared in Cisco IOS Release 11.1.

This command was modified in Cisco IOS Release 11.3 to include
information on FDDI full-duplex, single-mode and
multimode port adapters.

Use this command if the equipment on the other end is capable of
full-duplex mode.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/inter_r/irdelay.htm#xtocid16273170