I've never used the "ip directed-broadcast" config to do what your trying to
do. You may need to use the "ip helper-address" config to forward your
netbios traffic. Check out the attached URL. Hope this helps.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ssr83/rpc_r/48383.h
tm#xtocid670622