I am having an issue with RIP over Frame-relay.
I have 3 routers in the lab, with one setup as a Frame-relay switch.
The issue is as follows:
Router 1 is running RIP with networks 172.16.0.0 (LB0) and 193.1.1.0 (S 0/0)
This router is sending/recieving updates, however these updates are being
placed in the routing table.

Router 3 is running RIP with the same networks as Router 1. Also, the router
is sending/receiving updats, but no routes appearing in the table.

I am just curios as to why updates are being sent/received but not added to
the table.

Thanks,