This is the list of equipment I'm looking to purchase, I've been doing
almost 4 weeks of research on this, and came up with this list.

2x2513
2x2503
2509 or 2511
2520
1x2901 Catalyst Switch
Emutel Lite ISDN Simulator.
Serial Cables
2 Token Ring hubs
Ethernet transceivers
All routers running IOS12 Enterprise so you need 16Flash/16Dram, less if
your clever.

Other things such as ATM and VoIP I intend to do using remote labs.

Everyone else, please give me some feed back on this.