Andrew,
The ip addressing information only? any additional parameters? Also do you
mean you want ppp to assign IP addresses to the host machines?
You can have a DHCP server specify a pool to the router to give out, you can
have the router point to a DHCP server and the server will configure the
hosts adapter, or you can simply have the router configure the host using
ppp- along with the IP you can also have it assign primary and secondary
WINs and DNS.
Have you checked the Cisco website? They got lots of good info.
I'd go to Cisco's website and type into the search something like assigning
ip to clients.