Hi,

A coup[le of days ago I put out a thing on valid hostnames.  I indicated on this there
can be issues with invalid names.  I think you will find the Cisco doco says
AlphjaNumeric and the first character should be Alpha.

In the past I have run into this problem it turned out to be the "-" in the hostname.
The Chap authentication happens at login but the recheck on hostname on the "B"
channel data fails.  User is logged in fine but no comms will take place.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

www.tasmail.com