Charles you said:
SNMP is enabled by default on all Cisco devices with the RW password of
Cisco.
SNMP is not enabled by default- Cisco feels this is a security risk and
notes the most secure option is to not enable it at all.
About the RW password do you mean the default RW community string?
The default value of the read-write community string on a Cisco router is-
private