I know there are problems trying to initiate a break in hyperterminal for
NT.&nbsp; One suggestion is to get an upgrade of Hyperterm from Hilgraeve
(<a href="http://www.hilgraeve.com/" eudora="autourl"><font face="MS Sans Serif,
Geneva" size=1>http://www.hilgraeve.com</a>)</font>.
Version 4.0 (Private edition) should work.&nbsp; <br>
If you need to break into the router without messing around trying to get
NT to work, use WIN9x. <br>
Hope this helps.<br>
-Eddie<br>
At 11:58 AM 1/8/01 -0500, Paver, Charles wrote:<br>
password on my Cisco 1600 router.&nbsp; I know<br>
it says to press the break key, but that does not work.&nbsp; OS is
Windows nt<br>
4.0, Spack 6a.&nbsp; I pressed shift-ctrl-6 as well as break repeatedly
during<br>
the first 10 seconds, but didnt get into rommon mode. Anyone know how to
do<br>
this? <br>