There is also a SSH1.5 plugin for TeraTerm.  Great program and I use it all
day long.  The only time I don't is when I can connect with SSH2 to my Linux
box (Cisco only supports SSH1 thus far).

http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

Also, "out of the box" TeraTerm doesn't have the setting the way I like.  If
you want to see how I have mine configured, grab my TERATERM.INI file and
dump it on top of yours (or rename the default one):
ftp://ftp.artoo.net/pub/bin/windows/32bit/TERATERM.INI

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+