I have passed my CCNA and just passed the CCDA (Monday). The material is no
harder than whats on the CCNA, however the others are correct in stating the
time it takes to read through the case studies. I had four different case
studies and 2/3 of the questions were related. You must read all the
questions very carefully. I used Priscilla's Top-Down Network Design (a
great book) and some study guides. I thought the CCNA was harder, but the
CCDA is more time consuming. I used the Boson exams a little bit. They were
pretty good for the case studies. It was test #1. Good Luck.

000001c07a29$956f48c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000001c07a29$956f48c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...