From: Rik Guyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 9:40 AM
To: Cisco Groupstudy (E-mail)
Subject: RE: CCDA Exam

While not a huge fan of the Sybex books, this is what I bought since it was
half the price of the Cisco Press book at the time of purchase.  I found it
adequate to pass the exam.  However, I have heard better things about the
Cisco Press books, and in general, prefer Cisco Press over any other
publisher.  Boson also produces a quality product and will assist you in
preparing for the CCDA exam.

Rik