<P>Hi Tariq,</P>
<P>I sat my CCDA at the end of last year, at the time I was a CCNA and my friend was a
CCNP ?!! We both sat it at the same time, and it is a very difficult exam, not if you
know the cisco exam requirements, but mainly because the case studies are so time
consuming. An indication is that after 1 hour in the exam I was on question 25 ?!! I
finished the exam with 4 minutes to spare, and my colleague only just finished. There
was a lot of questions on WAN protocols, but I am sure if you study hard it won't be a
problem, the only real problem with this exam is the time it takes to read the case
studies.... I had 4 different cases in my exam. Good luck and I hope I have been of
help....<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Tariq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: "Tariq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: CCDA Exam
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 05:47:35 -0500
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Hello Everybody.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I am preparing for CCDA Exam. I have passed CCNA............. I heard
that
<DIV></DIV>&gt;CCDA is very difficult exam and you have to concentrate on case
studies. I
<DIV></DIV>&gt;am preparing from CDS (DCN) Book...... If you have a time than please
send
<DIV></DIV>&gt;me some comments regarding this exam.... I will appreciate if you can
share
<DIV></DIV>&gt;your experience with me.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Moreover which practicse exams are very close to real exam.... I know
that
<DIV></DIV>&gt;due to lot of case studies it is impossible to find any practicse exam
which
<DIV></DIV>&gt;is closer than real exam. But even in this case i you know any
practicse
<DIV></DIV>&gt;exam which is closer to your real exam than please let me know
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Thanks
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Tariq
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;FAQ, list archives, and subscription info:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at <a