From: Croyle, James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 4:12 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: CCDA Exam

I usually don't do this, but I have to disagree that this test was hard.  I
thought it was very straight forward, but...  I did go into it with the
understanding that I should COMPLETELY document the case study because I
would be referring to it many times.  I can't remember the stats...  if
anyone even cares, but I finished the test in about 75 or 80 min with a
840ish, and when I hit finish, I knew I hads passed.   And I surely don't
have that much design experience, only put together one network with about
60 switches and routers, and no low end stuff, no ISDN, an minimal multiple
site configuration.  But then again... I looooove tests!    ;-)

Jim

PS  This is not a hurrah for Jim post, just a document EVERYTHING in the
case study, and don't read into the questions...