Have to agree with both posts here. The method that
you outline to achieve CCIE status i.e taking all the
courses etc, I think you would achieve CCIE status,
however, you would still be missing real world
experience.
This could be termed a 'paper' CCIE although you would
obviously be very valuable to the industry.

I know that some Support Companies put their staff
through training for CCIE in as little as 6 months,
however, personally that badge is not for me.

I think it comes down to the industries expectations
of CCIE status versus your own.

HTH,

Regards,

Phil.

--- Chuck Larrieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Being
at the point in my studies where pure terror