Or just the route you want to flush.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Bill Sucevic
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 5:46 PM
To: John Neiberger; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BGP Weight

If you did not use "clear ip bgp *" to reset the BGP connection, then any
existing routes that were in the BGP table before adding the weight
parameter to the neighbor command, would be left at the default of 0 for
routes learned from the neighbor.

Reset the BGP connection (**AFTER HOURS ON THE WEEKEND OF COURSE!**).