HellO Everyone:

    Does this box works with Checkpoint to establish
IPSec tunnels..?
    I am new to this VPN 5002 box, though I have good
hands on on other VPN. Can anybody through some light
on how this box works with the client software that
comes with the box. I am not looking for configuration
details at this stage. My concern is I have seen VPN
client software where in you can configure IPSec
details such as AH,ESP,des,3des,md5,sha. But in this
client software (which can be installed on Win98/NT)
I don't see any options to do this. Does it detect
from VPN 5000 box automatically?
     I am planning to place this VPN box behind the
checkpoint firewall. Is this correct way of doing
it..? The box has only one ethernet interface.Does it
suppose to be like this or it needs to have min of two
interfaces..?
    If somebody can help me out with answers it will
really be great.

thanks.