A correction or two.

>Airhead (er*hed) n. What a woman intentionally becomes, when pulled over
>by a policeman.
>
>   Argument (ar*gyou*ment) n. A discussion that occurs, when you're
>right, but he just hasn't
>   realized it yet.

Therefore, there are no arguments with the people that write Cisco exams.

>   Clothes dryer (kloze dri*yer) n. An appliance designed to eat socks.

Now, I thought this was put to rest a long time ago in a responsible
journal -- I think IEEE Network, but certainly an IEEE journal.

One, and only one, sock in each pair is capable of reproduction.
Two socks will merge, and form a wire coat hanger.

Occam's Razor makes this an especially attractive solution, since it
solves both the odd sock problem and the ever-increasing wire coat
hanger problem.

>   Eternity (e*ter*ni*tee) n. The last two minutes of a football game.

Isn't that also the time to reboot the router?

>   Grocery List (grow*ser*ee list) n. What you spend half an hour
>writing, then forget to take
>   with you to the store.

IOS feature list for a given version.

>   Hair Dresser (hare dres*er) n. Someone, who is able to create a style,
>you will never be
>   able to duplicate again. See also "Magician".

Hair dressers must create certain access lists.

>   Childbirth (child*brth) n. You get to go through 36 hours of
>contractions; he gets to hold
>   your hand and say,
>   "Focus...breath...push...Good Girl!"

Are there similarities to the CCIE lab?