The dozen or so I've had contact with were sharp as they come.  Half were
with Cisco, the other half with other firms we've sub-contracted with.

I will say, as some have, that having "the number" can make some of these
folks very arrogant, but I run into that enough I doesn't bother me, I'm
just here to get the job done.  If I need to, I find the documentation I
need to go up the chain of command and get things done, but I've never had
such a run-in with a CCIE.  Although, many of these CCIE's have been very
friendly and helpful.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+