From: Nigel Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 7:20 PM
To: Ronnie Royston; Cisco Group Study; Chuck Larrieu; CCIE_Lab Group
Study
Subject: Re: Frame Relay...Inverse-Arp..?

Ronnie,
             This is not what I'm reading when I reference Caslow's Bridges,
Routers,  and Switches..pg. 131 it states that inverse-arp is disabled for
the protocol referenced in the frame relay map statement on the DLCI
referenced in the frame relay map statement.  In my case I was using IP and
the same DLCI so why is this working.....

Nigel..