  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 12:57 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: Frame Relay...Inverse-Arp..?

  Ok, now you all got me interested.

  #1) From what I'm reading, you are saying that if you create a FR lab and
  just place the DLCI map commands on the frame switch for the remote ends,
and
  you have the LMI set right, then the remotes will automatically learn
their
  DLCIs through LMI?

  #2) Would this also work in a real environment concerning telco assigning
you
  DLCI numbers? What I'm saying is, after the telco gives you the DLCIs for
  your DTE interfaces (remote ends) usually you would go in and configure
them.
  If you didn't bother to go and configure them, would your remote ends
  automatically learn them from the FR switch somewhere in the telco's
network
  through LMI???

  In a message dated 1/15/01 1:49:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,