Hmm...depends on your meaning of correct.  The router is the last host IP
in the network (10.1.244.0-10.1.245.255).  While most people put the router
as the first IP (in this case 10.1.244.1), there's technically nothing to
prevent someone from making it the last host...or the middle host....or any
host in between.  Technically feasible?  Yep.  Poor choice?  In my opinion,
yes.

Craig