Looks pretty standard to me as well.  Internal <private> 10.x.x.x with a
class C subnet.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Christopher Larson
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 8:04 AM
To: 'Natasha'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: wrong subnet

I don't see anything wrong or illegal about the address. Also, addressing
within the range of IP's you are given is a matter of preference. That is
the gateway could have any address you want to give it. Some engineers
choose to give it the first available IP in the range or the last, which may
be good practice, but is only a matter of choice.  IT could be anything in
the same subnet.