Thanks for those they reply to me!
I have another dig out:
1.From the first method, I use straight-through cable connect router`s
fastethernet port to switch`s FASTETHERNET PORT. and use straight-through
cable connect switch 10base ethernet port to my tftp server.
It does not work and display some error message
: ARP: address resolution for 193.1.1.68(tftp server ip address) timeout.ARP
failed with failure code 1. tftp transfer aborted

2.From the first method, I use straight-through cable connect router`s
fastethernet port to switch`s 10BASE ETHERNET PORT. and use straight-through
cable connect switch 10 base ethernet port to my tftp server.
It works.
Why?

Will Guan

940bvj$9nc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:940bvj$9nc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...