Hi Group,
       I am currently faced with the unsavoury
prospect of expanding an ATM LAN to a WAN environment,
in 2 weeks. Plenty of time for an ATM novice such as
myself. This is naturally for all the wrong reasons
i.e the IBM Mainframe is currently hanging off this
smallish ATM LAN and they are moving it elsewhere !!!
Well why not just throw a 34 meg pipe at it ???

Well, if I sound bitter, I am. I've been trying to get
shut of it in favour of Gigabit switching for the past
year, but alsas the battle is lost and I have to learn
ATM from scratch.

Can anyone recommend some ATM material ? I'm currently
tossing up between the following :

Mainly looking for LAN & WAN with Cisco configs
included and readability.

•  Atm Theory and Application (McGraw-Hill Series on
Computer Communications) ~ David E. McDysan, Darren L.
Spohn (Paperback - 28 September, 1998)
Our Price: £42.08 / Avg Customer Review:

•  ATM: the New Paradigm for Internet, Intranet &
Residential Broadband Services & Applications ~
Timothy Kwok (Hardcover - 15 January, 1998)
Our Price: £41.48 / Avg Customer Review:

•  ATM Solutions ~ Galina Pildush (Hardcover - August
2000)
Our Price: £46.99

•  ATM Resource Library Vols 1-3 ~ Uyless Black
(Paperback - 16 February, 1999)
Our Price: £121.49