Thanks Lauren,
      Hardware wise, we have two LS1010 Lightstreams
insides 5513 chassis operating with three other cat
55xx's. This combination is to be reused and
incorporate a 34 Meg link to wherever the mainframe
ends up.
I've am very impressed with Galina Pildush's paper
from CertificationZone.com and am considering her book
as one of my sources so far.

Any other links will be very welcome.

Get well soon,

Regards,