Hi, can anyone tell me how to activate a port on catalyst 5509 ?  If I do a
"show port" on the CLI, this is the result that I get :

4/1                     notconnect 2          normal   full  1000 No GBIC
 4/2                     inactive   3          normal   full  1000 No GBIC
 4/3                     inactive   1          normal   full  1000 No GBIC
 5/1                     notconnect 1          normal   auto  auto
10/100BaseTX
 5/2                     notconnect 1          normal   auto  auto
10/100BaseTX

Thanks,

Cheng  Chee Woon
Network Consultant