Check the configuration for any trunking options associated with that port.. Try using
the "clear trunk" command on that port.. I had a port that an Administrator labeled as
"bad" once but it was just an old trunk port...   I cleared it any it works great now..

Dave

>>> Cheng Chee Woon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/17/01 09:54am >>>
I have tried that, but the situation still the same.
In fact, I have also tried to slot in a GBIC port and
connect to another switch. But the result is still
the same.

Thanks,
Cheng  Chee Woon
Network Consultant