I was so nervous about taking the test I only slept 3 hours last night. The
test isn't too bad and looking back on it I feel I over analyzed many of
the questions and a handful had me stumped.

1 question just cost me $200 :), Well I am going to try the exam again
tomorrow if I sleep well, can find the answers to about 10 questions that
stumped me(For safe measure) and can get a seat.

Thanks everyone for the help,

I may have some questions for the group later if I can not find some
answers I am looking for.

-Eric