From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Charles Henson
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 8:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1 point short

I feel your pain. Scored a 69 on Tuesday morning. Taking it again in 5
hours. For three days before the last test I didn't get but 2-3 hours a
night. I totally overstressed myself. So i'm not cramming at all for this
one. I've casually gone over some notes and focused on some things and I
feel more prepared than before. I'll repost this afternoon.

Charles

"Eric Gunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I was so nervous about taking the test I only slept 3 hours last night.
The