I would keep them all unless you're in acute need of money. Even though I'm
many frequent flyer miles away from the CCIE, I do believe that you can not
have to much equipment to practice on.

If it were for the CCNA only, 1,2 or 3 2500's should be plenty.

You might want to get rid of a some of the 2500's and get different routers
instead, plus a switch or two. You can keep buying stuff from now to
Christmas, the only thing that stops you are the amount of money you can
afford to spend on this.

If I was a multi-millionaire and for some reason still wanted to study for
these Cisco tests, I would buy every model they have ever made and setup a
whole house as a lab.

But, I'm not, so I currently only have four 2500's to play with, but that's
kind of okay for now. I would have liked a Cat5000, but that's a little too
heavy for my wallet.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~