I'm thinking of getting rid of

1x2503
2x2610
1x2502
1x2504

And using that money to get Cat5000 and ISDN simulator. I'm also
considering a couple of 2513, do I really need 2513 if so do I need 2 or
can I go with 1?

I know people who's done CCIE with just 6-7 routers, I'm not sure how I can
make use of more than that either.

BTW. My aim is to be able to do most of the CCBootcamp labs.

> From: Ole Drews Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: 'Albert Lu' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Routers in my lab
> Date: Saturday, January 20, 2001 2:45 AM
>
> I would keep them all unless you're in acute need of money. Even though
I'm