Has anyone ever used timed access lists?

I'm wondering if I can specify multiple times and days and still process
through the list or will I exit the list after a test condition is
compared... This is getting hard to verbalize but I'll give it a shot...

ie:

I want to limit www browsing on one time schedule during the week and a
different time schedule during the weekend.

Setting up two time ranges is not a problem

Now I need to write the access list

deny tcp any any eq http time-range no-http-weekdays
deny tcp any any eq http time-range no-http-weekends
permit ip any any

will this work or will http traffic exit the list after the first test
condition?

Thanks

Tim