yes, you are absolutely right, and that's what I did. No one else responded
to my message but these timed access lists are the best thing since sliced
bread.... I no longer need to be concerned with my daughter compromising Net
Nanny (which she is quite good at) even with her quite liberal surfing
privileges. Here's the config in case you or anyone else is interested:

ip access-list extended Michelle_Limit
 permit ip host 192.168.0.1 any
 permit ip host 192.168.0.2 any
 permit ip host 192.168.0.3 any time-range fri-evening
 permit ip host 192.168.0.3 any time-range sat-evening
 permit ip host 192.168.0.3 any time-range sun-evening
 permit ip host 192.168.0.3 any time-range weekdays
 permit ip host 192.168.0.3 any time-range weekend

time-range fri-evening
 periodic Friday 19:00 to 21:30

time-range sat-evening
 periodic Saturday 18:30 to 21:30