Hi Tony,
     I understand all of this fully but where I'm confused is, how much of a
burden could this be if that's all it has to do. I want to know what the
"more important" things are...Maybe I overestimate the power of a route
processor but I would think that its especially created with the power to
handle tons of routing considering that that's what its designed for...am I
wrong?

Mark Z.....