Hmmm...doesn't sound like quite the whole picture. How
would that explain what happened when you ran a
"whois" on microsoft.com?????  Did anyone else see
that?!?! It was pretty funny. -- about 15 lines of
hacker orgs and comments about MS.

A more frightening possibility....did someone hack the
DNS root servers??

http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/computing/01/24/microsoft.blackout.idg/index.ht
> > ml
> >

> http://slashdot.org/articles/01/01/24/1455247.shtml
> >
> > Adam Hickey
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > CCNA CCNP (in progress)
> >
> > > Oh that is just so funny!!!!
> > > To bad I can't paste the whois in here lol

> been
> > hacked ;)
>
> Huh? I looked it off and on yesterday and today and
> it
> was correct.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====