From: Faisal Athar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 7:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Early Token release

Hi,
Please solve my confusion for this as I am getting different answers from
different resources..

Early token release

(1) allows one token and more than one frames.
(2) Allows more than one token and more than one frames.
(3)allows more than two tokens and one data frame.

Thanks  a lot in advance...

Faisal.