Hi, Mark

Before you upgrade your CPA to 2500 series(it will take you two
steps), you have to make sure that it should meet the memory
requirement of a new IOS, because some of that model have only 4MB
Flash memory in it. Well, that's the case for my own CPA 2501.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios112/fp112rn/25_112rn.htm#41930

Hope this will help,

Regards,
Jaeheon