Dave,

Don't forget, before you put 9.00.04 Enterprise on you must upgrade the 8.01.00
Standard
to 9.00.04 Standard then make the conversion to Enterprise version.  I have been
meaning
to research why you must upgrade to latest standard before you can put on enterprise
(if
you don't already have enterprise on that is) but haven't found out yet.  Perhaps
someone else on the list knows.

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy