Reminds me of the early days of DOS before all those handy disk utilities were
available.
When you forgot which directory you were in and entered del *.* and then realized you
were
at the root.  OOPS and many other four letter words were often heard.

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy