Chris/Wigle,

Im getting a 2611 in this week. I have a few modules in stock that I will
try it with.  I'll use 12.1.5T IP as the version of IOS on the router.  I
will post my findings on groupstudy with the modules I have in stock.

-Brad

""Chris Best"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
00ae01c09083$e6a59260$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:00ae01c09083$e6a59260$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Mr. Wigle,
>     I have seen that link that you have seen, and am researching it with
the
> Product Managers.  I currently do not have any statement from them as to
> whether or not this is true.  So for now, I am still telling everyone that
> speak with that that module (NM-1FE-TX) is not supported in the 2600's.
It

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121relnt/260