The only startup errors evident in this output is this:

> Unknown or ambiguous service arg - udp-small-servers
> Unknown or ambiguous service arg - tcp-small-servers
> Illegal IP keyword - classless

You're probably seeing this because you are running IOS 11.1(7), but your config is
pasted in from a router running at least 11.2.  11.1(7) apparently doesn't understand
these lines:

service udp-small-servers
service tcp-small-servers
ip classless

You can upgrade your IOS or remove those lines from your config.  The status messages
about the interfaces are not strange in any way.  They look quite normal, assuming the
ethernet port was connected to something but the serial ports were not.

HTH,
John

http://www.shopping.altavista.com