>Hi.
>
>Can anybody try to access cisco web site ??????
>I think that their site is down. I am trying to access their web site from
>last 1 hour... Please check it and response me as soon as possible.
>
>Tazad

Why do you think it is down?  What do your pings and traceroutes show?

How would the information that I can or cannot reach it be helpful to
you?  If you've done enough troubleshooting to think the problem is
at your end -- and I would hope anyone on this list would do so --
aren't you just going to keep retrying?