[MCI]----[Cat5K  w/RSM]----[UUNet]

          Internal LAN

   I have a client with two Internet routers running
BGP multihomed to the ISPs, MCI and UUNET. Inbound
traffic to their AS is pretty much balanced between
MCI and UUNET. On the inside however, where MCI and
UUNET connect into a Cat5K, the MCI is the HSRP active
router and thus handles most of the outbound traffic.
The client wants to load balance outbound traffic
between the two.
   So when the client recently added an RSM to the
Cat5K, I proposed to remove HSRP totally and run OSPF
so that the RSM sees two equal-cost default routes to
the routers.
   My question is, can you run default-information
originate on two routers? And would that work in this
scenario?
   Thanks.

   Michael