There is BGP running on the Internet routers and they
have their own AS.
So now that I know default-information originate is
the way to go, can it be put on two routers on the
same segment at the same time? And also, since the
command requires the router to have a default route
itself, should I put in a static route pointing
towards the ISP peer? Would this be counter-productive
since I'm taking in so many BGP routes already? I
don't want to use the 'always' parameter because what
if my link goes down. I don't want to rely on icmp
redirect to point back to the other Internet router.
Thanks for your advice.

Michael