analog modem.in our city.tele install a nt1 plus for me ,i have 8 nt1 plus
.on nt1 plus there are two telephone line connector.i have some need such
as ,i want accept isdn call and analog call through same isdn line.i use
this device like this,i connect 3640 8b-s/t through a rj-45 to nt1 plus
s/t,and connect a modem to nt1 plus telephone connector,and connect analog
modem to cisco 2511.
   i the client he can use a analog modem dial in the nt1 plus ,and nt1
plus place the call to 2511.if client use an isnd.nt1 plus place the call
to 8b-s/t.
   i want to ask ,is this true and can work.can analog modem dial in the
2511 and establish connect,and how about this connect qualify,and are all
kind of analog modem suppot this connect.
   if two b channel are ouccupie.if an analog connect calls in .does one b
channel released,and connect to 2511!
   thank you for all you help!
    tom