I have been playing with priority queuing today and noticed something that I
thought was odd. I setup a very basic queue with the following commands.

access-list 150 permit tcp any any eq lpd
priority-list 1 protocol ip low list 150

then on the serial interface

interface Serial0/0
 priority-group 1

All seems well. I sent a printout to a print using lpd/lpr and all seemed
well. I executed the command below to check my queue numbers:

ROUTER#sh queueing interface s0/0
Interface Serial0/0 queueing strategy: priority

Output queue utilization (queue/count)
        high/3564 medium/0 normal/1684 low/6

Considering I only defined a queue for low, why would the high count be so
large? It could be normal as I am just playing with it for the first time
but these seems out of place to me.

Thanks

Tim