On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 03:44:58PM -0500, Rik Guyler wrote:
>I have had issues with the doc CD on Win2K, despite applying the registry
>fix.  I finally broke down and called TAC and the following is what they
>sent back to me.
>
>BTW: the search.ini edit was what cured my ills.  ;-}
>
>Rik

Anyone know if their doc cd works under Unix or Linux?
The Sybex books, much to my horror, do NOT. Even the PDF files require
a Windows unlocking plugin that doesn't work.

File this under D for Disappointed...

anthony

ps. they could do the routersim and exam sims in java and please
everybody...but no......