to have one router configured as a frame relay switch if I have two routers
piggybacked, and both have built in csu/dsu's?&nbsp; That makes no sense to me!&nbsp;
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If I have two routers back to back with the serial cables, fine.&nbsp; I
understand that--just configure one as a switch, and it will work.&nbsp; But I have
two with built in csu/dsu's and cant get up/up for the life of me...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a